Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twins Birthday Recap



Yesterday we celebrated the twins third birthday. What a great day! I hope it will be one they both remember. We had a little butterfly party with just a couple of their friends. We made a little butterfly craft, played a little butterfly game, ate a little cupcake with little butterfly decoration in them, tah dah!

I don't think I have ever seen Avrie more excited. She's just been bursting with joy over turning three. It is a pretty big deal to her. When she came downstairs for the first time in the morning she was so excited to see the decorations set up for the party. She did a little dance and just squealed and then plopped herself down on the ground making a super silly face and wiggled some more. She was thrilled!

Addie was cracking me up all week. She's been busy singing, "Happy Birthday to me" or "Happy Birthday to US" all week! =) She was very involved in making the cupcakes that we made the day before. Keeping those cupcakes away from her until the party was quite the trick. I literally had to keep the cupcakes hidden in the cooled oven to keep her from devouring them before the party.

I have to say that these girls are about at the peak of cuteness! They melt me and I love that I am their mother. Happy Birthday to sweet Addie and Avrie! I love you both forever!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday to us is the cutest thing ever! What a darling theme for them. I can just picture Avrie so excited, squilling for joy. Too cute. I cant believe they are three years old. Where did the time go?

GregandAmyFish said...

That is so great - they are such a blessing and a miracle.