Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just what I needed

Have you ever had a week of stress that just builds and builds? It's been one of those kinds of weeks around here. (Long story for another day.) Yesterday the girls and I were at a friends house for a little bit of fun and my friend commented how she liked Avrie's shoes. Yes, she is wearing two left feet, one that is at least 2 sizes too big! I still can't stop laughing! When I took this picture I could barely hold the camera still and had to quickly run to the restroom before I peed my pants.

I suppose it's really not that funny, but it was definitely just what I needed! =)

7 comments:

The Texas Links said...

I think it is THAT funny! I love it! Isn't it great when we don't even look at our kids when we're stressed or in a hurry--then we get to where we're going and realize, in Avi's case, they have two left shoes on. I picked Maggie up from the nursery, after a full day of church, and noticed that her dress was on backwards. (Daddy got her dressed) Oh well, right. It's just a backwards dress--nothing major. In the grand scheme of things--2 left feet--not a big dead. Just something funny to laugh about.

The Texas Links said...

I meant, not a big deal. sorry

kthom said...

Oh I'm so glad you had a camera. Classic! Once, when my mom came to visit me for Mother's week at Ricks she noticed (as she sat on my bed after arriving from a long early morning flight) that she had been wearing a blue shoe on one foot and a black shoe on the other. Same style...2 colors. We still laugh about that today. Good times Ali.

Erin said...

i love the shoes but I also love that I see a corner of lady bug costume too.

GregandAmyFish said...

At least she was wearing shoes - you ARE a good mom for that.

kir said...

Cute Ali,
Love the shoes!! Last Sunday, it was crazy morning getting the 5 kiddos ready for stake conference and I thought someone was in charge of Cael's shoes...yeah. Anyway, what a great surprise to get to church to find Cael in girl shorty socks--perfect for Sunday!! I should have set the correct socks out, I know, I know...
I am in love with your collection of beautiful Halloween bugs!! Their costumes are so cute and nice job on the Rubik's cube--what a fun night!!

Karyn said...

Laughter is good medicine! Thanks for a dose!
Glad you came to visit!