Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall in New England















It seems that when ever we travel, it takes me at least a month to get the pictures posted. I wouldn't want to break with tradition....(I'm actually writing this on Nov. 16)

The first week of October we took a spontaneous trip to Massachusetts to visit Kermit's mom. This rural New England town is one of the best places to be for a week in autumn. It is just so gorgeous and peaceful! Kermit and I have wondered if we lived there would we feel the same way about it. Is it the contrast from the city that we love? Is it the fact that whenever we are there we are on vacation and so we only associate good feelings and good times? Does it matter? The fact remains -We love it! We had a great time and had PERFECT weather! Ahh. It makes me happy thinking back on the fun we had.

No comments: