Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stinky Problem Resolved

I'm constantly trying to keep the twins bedroom from getting stinky. It can be a challenge at times making sure the millions of diapers we go through get outside asap and making sure all those sippy cups get taken care of before turning sour under a bed somewhere. I'll admit despite my best efforts, their room still stinks on occasion and I guess they decided to take matters into their own hands.

HOW DID THEY KNOW? Emptying a container of Lavender Baby Powder throughout the entire room REALLY works! When I saw this mess I just smiled. It was beautiful. What a great idea. Why didn't I think of this? Good work girls! Seriously, thanks for helping me out.



P.S. Yes powder works, but another way you girls could help out with the stink problem is by cooperating when I potty train you next month.
(Gee, Maybe I'll wait until we have the potty thing mastered before I get drastic & have the carpets professionally cleaned.)

4 comments:

Jeana said...

ha ha ha what a cute story.... at least their room smells nice... & relaxing with the lavender scent.

The Texas Links said...

I love it! Very resourceful girls--let me know if they have any smell reducing ideas for dogs? It might be a good idea to finish the potty training before the carpets get cleaned. Maggie and I have decided that the best way to potty train is to be naked all day. A couple of accidents here and there, however. If she remembers she's naked, she'll go to the potty 10 times and hour. It's working pretty good--(not such a great idea if they're "sick", if you know what I mean.

Mad Queen said...

Yikes! Good think they got into the powder and not the desitin... a friend's twins got into desitin and not only was it not pretty, but it did NOT come out... total disaster. Love your little twins and lavender powder sounds like the perfect fix to a stinky room... plus it vaccumes up so nice. Good luck with the potty training... yuck!

Erin said...

So glad it's powder and not a dry erase marker. So funny the girls dont even look like they did anything wrong. I love it.