Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Haunting Everyone!

Tonight Kermit & I and the girls gathered around the kitchen counter to carve pumpkins. All were fascinated and excited as they watched. Kermit brought the three completed jack-o-lanterns upstairs to the girls rooms to light their bedrooms for the evening. Very cool indeed. Going to bed is fun again. =)

I also showed the girls their costumes for the first time tonight. Huge hit! A few months back I asked Annaliese what she wanted to be. She said she wanted to be a bumble bee again this year. I decided to have the twins be bugs too, one a butterfly and one a ladybug. Looks like they approved my choice. The costumes were immediately put on for a few hours of dancing fun before bed. Getting them to take these lovlies off for sleep was quite the challenge. I have a feeling these costumes are going to be worn every day until at least Thanksgiving.

Have a happy and safe Halloween!

Remember to watch out for Chocolate Coins- They've been recalled! Check out the link below.
http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/coins.asp

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Halloween!! I cant wait to see how your night went. What cute little bugs you have. I love how they are just engaging in that pumpkin!!

The Christexans said...

Hi Ali! It looks like we've missed out on two things this Halloween, riding a camel and carving pumpkins. I could have found one (a pumpkin), but didn't have a safety knife. ha ha.