Friday, September 12, 2008

I think His Tractor's.....So Cute







Here are some darn cute pictures of my girls with Kermit on the old tractor this summer. I even gave it a go this year. I found it to be much more difficult than I thought. I felt exactly like I did the first time I ever drove a car. The shifting thing is very different, so is stopping and going. Practice is needed for sure. Maybe next summer I'll be able to spend a couple hours in a field practicing. I NEVER thought in a million years, I would ever want to learn to drive a tractor. IT'S FUN, the kids loved it too. Kermit loves it for sure! Okay, I'll just say it....I think his tractor's sexy....(blush, blush).

3 comments:

Erin said...

hands down avrie looks the happiest!!!!!! i love the ear phones. It kinda reminds me of dads sub wolfer ear phones growing up.

Mad Queen said...

I am cracking up.... blush blush... what is it about a rugged man driving a tractor? I don't know why, but I bet most women will totally agree with you! You go cowgirl.

Jeff's BLOG said...

now THAT's a tractor... from the Linkyman!