Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cool Beans


To see something pretty cool click on the "Featured Video" thumbnail at the bottom left here.

Didn't he do great! Kermit has been busy with his corporate client work but his firm also has asked him to take on some recruiting in addition. This was his first time in front of a camera. He says he was nervous! I'm not sure why he would be...it's just a little old interview in Times Square for Businessweek... KERM, you did GREAT! XOxoxoxox No need to be modest here! Congratulations on a job well done!

5 comments:

terica said...

Way to go Kermit! He truly is just so great! Doesn't surprise me he did such a great job! You both are two people I am so grateful to be friends with!

Lindsay said...

Kermit did a great job. I've never seen Kermit in his professional environment. It's a whole new side of him. I also never knew he did recruiting. I never actually knew what he did.

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

very cool, kermit did great!! he deserves a few days off to restore his new piano! :)

happy to see your summer has been busy and fun!

kir said...

Nicely done, Kermit! It's like you just chat on TV business roundtables everyday!! So impressed with your bravery flying to California alone with 3 little lovelies in tow, Ali!! I did that once from Utah to Seattle when Allen got home from his mission, my youngest not yet 1 and my oldest was 4 and a 2 1/2 yr. old in between-wow...actually that's the last time they've been on a plane-good times...
-Kir

Erin said...

What a stud!!! Awesome job kermito. It makes me want to work for BCG.