Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to the father of my children.
Kermit is such an amazing dad! I don't think there is another person out there that is more crazy in love with their children than he is. The best part is that all three of our girls know how much they mean to him and know they are so loved by him. The time that he spends with these little girls is such quality. Nearly every week night he is home to read to them and rock them to sleep. Every weekend he makes sure that we are out as a family on some sort of adventure. His phone calls home from work during the week will often include a chat with each of the girls. They are always thrilled to be talking with dad. And, oh the joy at the end of the day when he comes home from work!!! There is no doubt the feelings are mutual! Kermit honestly cherishes every moment with each of them. And these girls cherish every moment with their dad. I've learned so much about love watching him with these darling little girls. What a great man I married. What lucky daughters I have...
Happy Father's Day Kermit! You are simply the best father in the world to these girls. I'm so glad I found YOU to be their dad. I love you so much! And so do your daughters!

a few MOMENTS in FATHERHOOD









Here's to the many adventures ahead!

4 comments:

The Texas Links said...

I still think that the pic of Kerm with the bees is the best. Wonderful pic of a dad and his girls.
We love ya Kerm. Thanks for takin such good care of Ali and the girls. Happy Fathers day.

Shannon said...

Kermit is a cute dad surrounded by all his adoring little girls. Happy Father’s Day.

Erin said...

what a fun dad!!!!! Happy fathers day. I loved all the pictures of your buddles of joy

Karyn said...

Looks like Kermits arms are always full! :)