Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pillow Talk



Playing "Night Night....Good Morning" is a favorite game around here! I'm not sure what it is but Addie and Avrie LOVE to climb into big kid beds and pretend to sleep...then pop up off the pillow and shout "Good Morning". It cracks me up and they can play this game for hours a day! They also love to put all their animals and dolls to sleep too. They love it!

Lately Addie and Avrie have been playing so well together. They still parallel play and enjoy one on one time with big sis, but I really feel like they are developing a special bond. At night they often chatter with each other for an hour before they finally fall asleep. In the mornings they wake each other up (usually Addie wakes Avrie BRIGHT and EARLY). They chatter back and forth, jump in their cribs and sing! Very cute girls!










6 comments:

Karyn said...

I love the picture of the twins. They are so cute. I love how they put everything to bed... if only night time was that fun and easy. :)

Steph said...

Such an adorable picture!!! i love the cow sleeping too....looks so peaceful!

Joy said...

I love to see pictures of twins playing together! So CUTE! They are getting so big! And, the cow tucked in to bed is a classic!

terica said...

Oh my goodness that picture is the cutest EVER. I am not kidding. So fun. How did they get so old, so fast?

The Texas Links said...

I think that's one of the cutest pics I've seen of the twins together. Most of us will never know how it feels to be a twin and to be THAT close to someone. They look like they think the other is the funnest person in the world. I think the Cow tucked in and sleeping is the best too! How funny!

Erin said...

PRICELESS!!!