Monday, March 17, 2008

All about Adeline...








11/12/2007 - Has a thing for slides! This week she has gone on the slide over and over and over and over....never stopping just thrilled every minute!

11/25/2007 - Is GREAT at puzzles! Matches up pictures and can turn the pieces to fit the puzzle. She's good!

11/25/2007 - Little stripper! Stinker! Tonight I had to put her PJ's on backwards so the zipper would be in the back! Also...takes her coat off in the freezing cold! What's up with that?

11/25/2007 - LOVES jumping, jump, jump, jump. She is quite good. We think she is quite coordinated!

12/09/2007 - For the first time this week in about a month, she is eating better and sleeping through the night again! FINALLY! She has been sick with runny nose and very whiny. Poor thing. I'm seeing glimpses of my Happy Addie again!

12/09/2007 - Her counting is perfect now...1-10 perfect! Good girl!

12/09/2007 - I think I never mentioned that as of about 2 months ago, she has been sleeping in her own crib at night in the same room with Avrie...(well most of the night, if and when she wakes in the night she sleeps in our room in the pack & play.) But hurray b/c we don't have to tiptoe around our room at night anymore!

12/09/2007 - Won't let me leave nursery! She was doing so great until her favorite teacher was released a few months ago. Just a phase that will soon be over I hope!

12/16/2007 - Happy Addie is back! She has such a cheerful personality! She has a bad cough and runny nose but feels fine...I know because she is happy!

12/16/2007 - LOVES jumping! Everyday she jumps, jumps jumps. She's working on a gallop sort of jump, very cute.

12/16/2007 - LOVES to color! AND loves reading! It's so cute to hear her "reading" as she turns the pages and then close the book and hear her say clearly "THE END." So cute!

12/16/2007 - LOVES to dance! I love her trademark moves! SO cute!

01/2008 – Figured out that Sunday nursery is fun & that we will always come back to get her! No more crying! (Perfect timing because I now teach primary and could not have stayed with her!) She LOVES it now! She and Avrie have a LOT fun playing together. I keep hearing from everyone how cute they are playing together.

02/2008 – Started weekly speech therapy. She is doing great at probably won’t need it long…just some help with a few sounds. She LOVES her teacher! Did I mention she is doing great!

03/13/2008 - This girl loves to accessorize. Loves sunglasses, necklaces, purses, fancy shoes, you name it, she loves it!

03/17/2008 – Shoe girl! Changes shoes 50 times a day. We actually went out and got her new shoes today because she has outgrown all of hers! She very much has an opinion about what she wears on her feet. We bought the ones that she didn’t try to take off the minute we put them on her. And, for once she wore a pair of shoes all day!

03/17/2008 – Addie is not a big TV head. Rarely can I get this one to veg out long enough to take a quick shower. Keeping me company, playing peak a boo with the shower curtain, and climbing up on top of the toilet to get into the medicine cabinet are far more interesting.

03/17/2008 – Loves drawing on one of our many Magna Doodles. She actually is getting good! She doesn’t just scribble, she is very aware and concentrates on what she is drawing! Her happy face is getting good!

03/17/2008 – Loves dress ups. She wears a tutu daily and says she is a ballerina or Cinderella. Loves her sparkly shoes and her ballet slippers.

03/17/2008 – Jumping girl! Figured out that she can jump off the stairs to the landing below in the basement. Yesterday she took a tumble down but I’m not sure she was jumping, I think she was just walking down, not holding on to the railing. I hope that she will remember to be more careful. Stairs scare me!

03/17/2008 – Must be read to before she will agree to lay down for a nap or to bed for the night. Loves to be read to anytime! Likes to read in bed before falling asleep.

03/17/2008 – Chatter box! Loves to chatter and laugh with Avrie before falling asleep every night. She loves to sing in bed too. Tonight she was singing “Roll your hands”. Funny girl!

03/17/2008 – Good little eater! She will usually eat anything we give her. Although she has burned out on chicken nuggets and hot dogs…can I blame her. Her favorite is fruit! She LOVES strawberries and blueberries! Grapes too!

03/17/2008 – When ever I pick her up, she always will put her hind arm around my neck and pat my cheek. Sweetest little girl ever!



Love the tongue. She does that when she's concentrating.....
here she's concentrating on jumping.
(Once she actually jumped too high but held on and flipped over!
I tell you we may have a gymnast here!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

what a happy little AD! I love that little tounge sticking out!! HEr hair is getting so long and clippable. Excellent. I just loved this weeks blog seeing all my nieces grow. I loved it.

Mad Queen said...

A coordinated girl... my kind of girl! Sounds like you may have some sports or gymnastics in your future. It is so fun to discover who your kids are... they are their own little person aren't they... no matter if they are a twin or not! Addeline is a doll... love the photos of her in a dress up outfit with the tongue sticking out. Priceless.

Shannon said...

It's so fun to read about all the new things your girls are doing. I'm a little behind in my commenting. By the time I get your post read I'm needed by someone over here. She sounds alot like Corbin, the jumping,the slides, the backwards jammies. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.