Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All about Avrie...



Okay, it's Avrie's turn in the spotlight with all her latest and greatest tricks. Life was a little crazy for a few months and I stopped updating just before Christmas so I'll have to think back to get her up to date. Avrie (aka Peewee) is a funny one. As you'll soon see, filling in the blanks wasn't too tough. Here we go....

11/12/2007 - Two days of little stinker Pee Wee & 2 days of Charming little Sweetie....I think there is a sleep connection. That is all I can figure!
11/12/2007 - I'd say she's been able count to 10 now for several months...not sure if I ever mentioned it. She also is great at her ABC song...I love it when she says "Em en en Oh pee" - too cute!
11/25/2007 - I think her looks are starting to change a little....something about her eye shape? 11/25/2007 - Is starting to be more happy more of the time...this is good!! Again, perhaps a sleep connection?
12/09/2007 - Happy child! I'd say 80% of the day this girl is happy! (Up until about a month ago she was miserable 80% of the day!! We could never figure out what to do!) My latest theory...she can talk & express herself more effectively! But its more than that she is darn right CHARMING and so fun to be around!
12/09/2007 - She said today "I'm me!" while pointing to herself!
12/09/2007 - Loves to sing Frosty the Snowman...if you try to sing with her she says "no no no NO, I try it!" Then she keeps singing! Very cute!
12-16/2007 - Loves to ROAR!!! Loves to see people "afraid" of her, she laughs and laughs then ROARS again!
12/16/2007 - Wears her tutu everyday. She calls it her "pincess". Today she told Kermit that she was a princess.
12/16/2007 - Loves to take care of her dolls and toy animals...puts them to bed with "covers" and feeds them. Addie does this too. So does Annaliese actually!
12/16/2007 - We had the "old Pee Wee" back for a few days (grumpy) but now has mellowed out and has become ultra snugly and sweet. She is sick and loves to snuggle (but not crying)!
12/16/2007 - Gotta watch this one! Loves to color which is great, but also loves to color on my walls, furniture, cabinets, floors, etc. Thank goodness for crayola washable crayons! I'm a believer!
01/2008 - Little STINKER!
02/2008 - Little STINKER!
03/2008 - HEAVENLY ANGEL! - From morning until night, laugh, play, smile, snuggle, giggle, kissy, charming, huggy...ZERO time outs per day!


Her Valentine Heart

I just died laughing when I came in to get her after her nap.
Nice socks & undies Avrie!


Ready for the swimsuit competition


Loves to read.

After a sugar high, comes the sugar zone out!
****************
03/2008- continued...
03/2008 - LOVES dress ups! Every day she wears a tutu! Sometimes she insists on wearing one to bed or out in public....at least she's dressed. It is cute! =)
03/2008 - Loves going on walks! She is the first out the door when we take family walks. She lights up with energy and off she goes!
03/2008 - Loves to JUMP! She is great at it!
03/2008 - Loves to paint and to play with playdoh! Will sit for hours when she gets the chance.
03/2008 - Still a picky eater but getting so much better! Is eating bagels with cream cheese, Ritz crackers, tacos!!!, mashed potatoes, cheesy Au gratin potatoes, sloppy joes, scrambled eggs, pancakes, Dora the Explorer soup, plain pasta, hot dogs, chicken nuggets & bananas. No veggies but I'm able to sneak them into sloppy joes, tacos, & potatoes.
03/2008 - Has the most adorable little voice I've ever heard! She's always been able to melt me with her little voice. She loves to sing too! Her language skills are taking off! It's pretty easy to understand what she is saying most of the time. Can very clearly say, "That's Annaliese's ______." The word "Annaliese's" is a mouthful I'd say!
03/2008 - Has overcome her need for 15 timeouts per day. Recent weeks ZERO timeouts! What a sweet little sweethead!
03/2008 - Loves playing with her sisters! She is great pals with both of them! She is a good little friend. Has been playing "time out" with them lately...hmmm.
03/2008 - Miss Independent. Must do things on her own. Only accepts help if she asks.
03/2008 - Must drink from a pink or red sippy cup (any color lid is fine except yellow. Yellow is Addie's color.)
03/2008 - Has overcome throwing tantrums at diaper changes. The solution, make sure she has a nice comfy pillow to lay on. Can you blame her?
03/2008 - Has overcome tantrums at teethbrushing time. The solution...I don't know, I'm just glad she's getting her teeth brushed once a day instead of once a month.
03/2008 - Loves to sing! Nothing more sweet than to hear her sing "I am a Child of God." Melt me!
LOVE this little girl! I love her spunk & tender heart.

3 comments:

Erin said...

what a great spirited child! I just love her. The underwear pic is classic!!! She is looking at you like: WHAT? So funny. Im glad she is a part of our family! Good post.

Mad Queen said...

Just goes to show, no matter how much of a pickle your child can be, you LOVE them to pieces! A mother's love is truly unconditional. Avery has such a sweet face... how can that face ever be in a bad mood? Ha! I used to say to Emma, "it is a good thing you are so cute!" Time heals all wounds. I love that you are enjoying Avery. Good job Mommy!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute, not to mention her adorable little outfits. You dress the girls so cute.