Friday, November 12, 2010

Field Trips





When ever the kids have a field trip for school I try to go with. Their school is small so they rely on parent drivers for all field trips so I usually get to go. Here are some photos from Annaliese's trip to Goeberts Farm. It was pretty cute. All the kids got to feed all sorts of animals and take a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin. Fun!
Avrie and Adeline took a trip to the Swedish American Children's Museum. We had never been before and were very impressed! The play areas were adorable. They made a craft and learned songs and learned all about what farming was like in America and Sweden.
We'll be going back for another visit one of these cold winter days coming up for sure.


I didn't have the chance to really read any of the books that they had at the museum but they looked adorable. We love good picture books at our house. I'll have to take a trip to the library and check them out. Maybe we've found some new books to add to our collection? I hope so!







2 comments:

Erin said...

i love these field trips. I wish I could go. I cant believe they are all old enough to be going to school activities....what is going on here?

Jacqueline said...

What beautiful girls you have! I think Adeline looks just like Kermit and Annaliese is a a mini you! Miss you guys!