Sunday, November 28, 2010

Adeline & Avrie are 5!


My babies are now five! I can hardly believe it myself and yet when I look at them I realize that yes, it is TRUE! They have grown so much in a year! We decided to invite the girls from their class over for their party. They wanted a My Little Pony party. They chose the hats, the plates, the cups, etc. They helped me make some giant lollipop decorations that were on the tables. The surprise though was the candy table. When they woke up in the morning and saw the candy table...they were so excited!

Avrie wasn't too sure about having a party that wasn't on her actual birthday...but she soon found that having two celebrations is actually pretty cool.
Both Avrie and Addie loved having their friends over and had a really happy time. Kermit and I were just happy watching them be happy. He shot some good footage....maybe I'll have to put him up to making a little birthday video. I hope! =)


I love these girls. It blows me away when I think of their rough beginning at life. I feel so blessed that they continue to thrive, grow and learn. My whole life I thought it would be cool to have twins but never did I dream that I would actually have some of my own. It blows me away how different two girls can be from one another. It also amazes me how such differences can compliment each other. They are a perfect pair. I love these two forever. Happy Birthday my sweet girls!




1 comment:

Erin said...

ADORABLE pink pony party. The candy table is sooooo cute. The banner is awesome. The candy table looks like it was a highlight! Even their shirts had ponies on them. Good work ali...you can throw my next birthday!!!