Friday, November 20, 2009

Two times FOUR



It's been birthday time around here! The twins turned four on Wednesday. They are sure tell everyone the meet that they aren't three any more.
We had a "smallish" birthday party here at the house with their friends from their primary class. We had tiny cupcakes, tiny ice cream cones, tiny cookies, tiny pretzels, etc. The girls enjoyed playing "pass the parcel" and opening presents the best. They were so happy to have their friends over to help celebrate! They had a very happy day indeed.

On Thursday the girls got to have cupcakes at school. Annaliese came down from Kindergarten for the occassion. Again they were thrilled. What a great day!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE FOUR!!!!!
What just happened here? I am sad they are growing but so happy they are growing. What? Wierd. I know. They are so fun and funny to talk to on the phone. Oh how these girls make me smile. They have come such a long way here on earth, and I am glad they are here in our family. Happy birthday girls. Auntie Erin loves you both!!

Karyn said...

I'm so sorry we missed their birthday! They are such cuties.