Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sea World


The trip to Sea World was a huge hit in our book! Crowds were light, weather perfect, kiddos perfect! We started off the day with the big Shamu show. Shamu will always amaze me. How those giant creatures can be trained blows me away! Annaliese is now a HUGE killer whale fan! The twins were also thrilled. A great time was had by all. The dolphin show was another huge hit but even more so was being able to see the dolphins up close and personal! The kids LOVED that! I think the dolphins liked the attention too! Very fun! Highly recommended for a fun non stress vacation day in Southern CA.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I wish that we could have gone to Sea World with you guys. Looks like fun was had by all. It is a fun place to be especially when it's not crowded. Maybe next time.

The Texas Links said...

Great pics Ali!! We had a great time too! Nothin' better than cousins.........

Erin said...

sea world was a great idea. the kids did so great that day. So fun to see them love the animals. I dont know though even the adults got into the shamu show.fun fun fun.

Mad Queen said...

Okay, Annaliese with her scrunchy face is too darling! You are right, that is a very relaxing day... in fact my "finest hours" are spent outside of the home, taking the kids to enjoy something outdoors... they are happy, I am relaxed... all good.