Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Night before Christmas....

Annaliese with her cookies for Santa.

We read and acted out the Christmas Story. Kermit was Joseph, Annaliese a wiseman, Addie a shepherd, Avrie the angel. I was Mary.
I love this photo! They really got into their roles for a moment.....

Then reality hit, everybody wanted to be Mary, so we all took turns holding baby Jesus.
It truly was a magical Christmas Eve and I think that the girls all understood that were were celebrating Jesus' birth.


This is about as good as a photo I got after we hung the stockings. They really liked those balloons!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

4 comments:

Erin said...

what great pictures. They all look the part. SO fun. THis is one of my favorite traditions we did growing up. Merry christmas to you too.

Shannon said...

Alison it was so much fun having you guys around. Everyday Corbin asks to go to grandmas house. I know he's gonna be very disappointed when he gets there and all the kids are gone.

Love the girls stockings!

Mad Queen said...

Oh my gosh, love the stockings... those are about as authentic as it gets? Hilarious! But oh, so colorful. Just darling. Merry Christmas King Family!

The Texas Links said...

What a great tradition to dress up! Had a great time with you guys in Cali!! Love you Ali!