Friday, December 21, 2007

Sick, sick & sick

We are sick. Coughing, fever, goopy nose sick! Worse every day and no school all week for Annaliese! I finally took the sickest to the doctor on Wednesday to find that Addie has pneumonia! Not what I was expecting! So needless to say I immediately took in the other two and good thing I did! Avrie, aside from the coughing has a double ear infection and Annaliese a lovely sinus infection. Blugh! All three are on antibiotics and we hope to be better for Christmas!

Did that keep us from making a snowman? NO WAY! These were taken the day before the doctor visit. Feeling a little guilty now! But they did have a great time!





5 comments:

Shannon said...

That has got to be the cutest snowman face ever!

Mad Queen said...

Great blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the darling snow jackets and hats.... outfits like that deserve to be taken in a snow picture. Too cute! Hilarious that they were all sick. I am like that too... kind of wait to see if they are really sick before taking them... oops for you. You are a great Mom. And, okay, your snowman wins for the cutest ever... I should show you mine, they look like mashed potatoes... California girl at work. Oh dear.

The Texas Links said...

What a great snowman--I thought it was a fake, store-bought, plastic snowman. Who ever did it needs to make snowmen professionally. Looks like fun! However, VERY jealous of your snow....maybe that's why I could never make a snowman that cute!! Sorry the girls are sick. On the bright side--everybody should be feeling better by the time we all meet up. Looking forward to it!! Love ya!! See you in a couple of days--Yeah!!!!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Sorry I was the deleter. What a great snowman. Whoops I would of felt guilty too however they loved it and they needed to get out probably. Loving the new snow outfits. SO excited to see you soon. xoxo