Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Belated....







So the twins had their fun at Rain Forest Cafe for their birthday...but I just couldn't let the weekend pass without officially singing Happy Birthday to them! So the least I could do was whip up some cupcakes for them! They didn't really get it, but now at least Annaliese will acknowledge they are 2 years old now. Singing is magic....your age doesn't change until you sing the birthday song and blow out candles you know! So now it is official...they are both 2!

5 comments:

The Texas Links said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIES!!!!!
Love ya--Aunt Tammy and Uncle Byron

Erin said...

Happy birthday indeed. For the first time ever I saw annaliese in avrie- just a quick glance and saw her. SO i guess they really are sisters after all. Addy looks like such a big girl...no baby left.(frownie face)

Shannon said...

Well you have been a busy little blogger! Happy birthday to the girls. They are too cute.

Mad Queen said...

Happy Birthday to the twins! I love how long and blonde their hair is... looks like they got your hair Alison! I don't imagine Kermit was so fair as a child. Total cutie pies. And, I love the polka dot bib!

Erin said...

ali that is the funniest comment ever. Thank you I belly gut laughed at that one. Maybe i'll save that painting now.