Monday, November 12, 2007

Lately with Avrie....

This picture cracks me up....she loved being a bee buzzing all around. Her face is so funny in this picture. Maybe not her most flattering photo but I love it because her lips are so juicy with excitement and the hair in her face doesn't seem to bother her for the moment while she poses in full costume.


11/09/2007 - Silly girl! Screams, stamps, face bright red with anger, for her baba....I hand it to her and she automatically switches off like nothing was ever the matter and says very sweetly, "Tanks!"

10/15/2007 - Very strange behavior for 2 weeks and 2 weeks only. Avrie was happy 100% of the day all day every day. I don't know if the hospital stay helped her realize she had so much to be happy about at home or just what but it was amazing. I have another theory that I will write about in a separate post. I wish we could figure out what it takes to help her be happy and what it is that sets her off so easily otherwise. My little sensitive one. Puzzle.

10/05/2007 - My poor baby spent 3 days in the hospital this week. She had severe stomach cramps and was breathing weird not to mention she was pale pale pale...so I took her in to the ER. Test after test negative...I'm now quite certain she had a nasty virus! It's Adeline's turn now, luckily she didn't get it as bad.

09/26/2007 - She cracks us up! She loves to walk around with her hand clasped behind her back. She looks like a little old lady calmly checking out her garden or something!

09/26/2007 - Yesterday we took the lock steering off of her trike...withing minutes she figured out how to steer all by herself. Within 10 minutes she was steering with one hand!

09/26-2007 - It's official she is a parrot...she can repeat anything she hears nearly perfect! She says sentences like "Mommy come on, lets go" or "Time for bed mommy, night night" all the time. She is amazing!

09/15/2007 - Last few months her hemangioma has lightened up quite a bit. The bump is going down too! We like this trend!

09/15/2007 - Sings very clearly the words and melody to "twinkle, twinkle", "ABC", & "Rock a bye baby" - the cutest thing ever!

09/15/2007 - Loves to count! Half the time she really does count to 10 correctly! The other half of the time she just throws out random numbers!

09/07/2007 - She said "I Yuv you" to Kermit tonight before bed. Melt me.

09/06/2007 - Poor girl has been sick and has terrible diaper rash. Hurts just to think of it!

08/20/2007 - She's saying sentences! "Come on, dad." "I want that." "Adeline sit down." etc. Hearing these types of sentences more and more regularly.


Loved, loved, loved her first pony ride!

With her found treasures on a nature walk...

I can't explain this, but she does it often...just walks around calmly & casually with her hands clasped behind her back.





4 comments:

terica said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how old they look. They are really talking a lot. Miss you guys!

Shannon said...

I love that you keep little journal entries for each of your girls. It's a great ideat that I just my copy. I love to read the new things that they like and have started doing.

Erin said...

Avie is a funny one. The glossy lips are great. Im so happy she is in our family.

Erin said...

the little face reminds me of a little Derek face!
love, mom