Monday, November 12, 2007

Lately with Adeline...

11/09/2007 - Such a dear...my little sweetie is back! I love her sweet soft voice and gentleness. Such a good baby when she is feeling well! Glad her flu bug is finally gone!
11/09/2007 - She points to herself and says "Addie" - so cute. She calls Avrie, "Avie" and Annaliese "Anniese" - her language is just improving! Every morning at 6am (5:00 for a week after the time change) she wakes up yelling, "mommy, where are you!" over and over until I rescue her.
11/09/2007 - Likes to count...1, 2, 3, 2, 9...same every time unless I remind her of the 4 then she can count to 10. But it is so cute, her little 1,2,3,2,9 thing!
10/28/2007 - Yea! Whenever you ask a question to Addie she now answers either "no" or "uh huh"! This is good! Previously it didn't matter the question, the answer was always a simple "no". Funny girl!
10/28/2007 - Temper girl....look out when she gets her mind set! On floor kick scream!
10/28/2007 - Loves sitting up to the computer! Can't keep her off of it!
10/28/2007 - Language is getting better! Sentences form improving daily it seems! Example....Mama, drink please.
10/28/2007 - Has started to inform me when she needs a fresh diaper..."mama, poopoo."
09/26/2007 - I was reminded the other day how flexible Addie is! Her back can curve back so far it is disturbing! She has always been like this. I wonder if she will be a gymnast?
09/26/2007 - I love to watch her run! She is so long and she bounces from side to side and goes so fast! She also has this dance we call the "daddy dance" because she does it when she is excited (she's excited to see dad) her little hips go back and forth, her shoulders up and down, feet stamp. So cute! I've got to get a video!
09/26/2007 - After baths this girl loves to be rocked and rocked and rocked....any other time of the day she's been too busy to be rocked lately!
09/26/2007 - Addie is my alarm for Avrie- whenever Avrie is standing in her highchair Addie will say "Sit down! Sit down!"
09/26/2007 - Addie is cracking me up! When her sisters start to annoy her in the least she'll tell them "Be nice Annaliese, be nice!"
09/16/2007 - Loves to sing! Her new favorite is "the wheels on the bus" they go "roun e roun" and the people go "up e down all through town." Very sweet.
09/13/2007 - Still an early bird! Wakes up daily in the 6 o'clock hour no matter what. Good thing she's usually a good napper!
09/13/2007 - She is getting better and better with language! "What dat mama?" or "Where dada?" or "I want dat" are heard daily!
09/13/2007 - Her hair is growing! I can even get a tiny little barret clip in her "bangs" and it looks so cute!
09/06/2007 - This week I've noticed clear sentences starting to form! She can clearly say "I wan baba!"
08/24/2007 - Gotta get this girl off a bottle! She loves it darn it!
08/20/2007 - She still is such a singer. Nearly every morning she wakes up singing! "I yuh you, (I love you), You yuh me, we a happa yayaye..." etc. Words are coming along still. Melody perfect


Loves to hold hands! "Hand, hand, hand...." until you take her hand.

"Puntin, puntin, I yuv puntin!"


Has always been a shoe girl!



Learned to jump and loves showing off her new skills!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh addie!!! Her counting makes me laugh. How sweet is that...she wants to hold hands. Very sweet indeed. She cracks me up too. Love her.