Monday, January 13, 2014

Twin Teeth

Addie & Avrie  - July 2012

I found this picture on my computer and just had to laugh.  This one always does. It is from July 2012.  We were in NYC for my birthday and staying in a hotel near Central Park.  We had been wandering all over that day visiting the touristy sites.  By the time we got back to our hotel everybody was zonked.  Addie was brushing her teeth in the tiny bathroom and Avrie was in the main sleeping area brushing her teeth.  All of a sudden Avrie had this look of horror come across her face.  Her tooth had just come out as she was brushing.  Just as she was about to say something about it we hear from the bathroom "Hey! My tooth just fell out!"  No kidding these two lost their teeth at exactly the same time!   This little story always makes me smile.  This picture is priceless.

No comments: