Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reunion in Massachusetts!

What a great time we had on vacation again this year! More pictures and stories to come but here are some family & group pictures that I wanted to share with everyone before anymore time passes.

What a great reunion. It was great to have all four brothers and ALL of their families in one place at the same time! Unfortunately we didn't get a family shot with EVERYBODY together but here are some that I did take. I know I saw Chau taking some pictures. I'm hoping to get a peek at those and maybe add them to this slide show if possible.

We also had fun with Uncle James, Elizabeth & Robert who came out for part of the time. (I especially loved Elizabeth's soap making demonstation!)

Miss you all! It was so fun to see you! WE LOVE YOU!
(If you want to leave a comment, please do! We love comments! I think you just need to set up a google account. I think that is pretty easy. ENJOY!)


4 comments:

The Texas Links said...

How fun! What a great thing that everyone was there--sometimes that's difficult to do. Everyone looks like they're having a great time and Kermit's mom is such a beautiful lady and such a sweet person. The river trip looked like great fun too. I thought that the crying 2 year old part was hilarious, (sure you didn't at the time) but, there is absolutely nothing you could've done but row faster. Well, looks like a great time with family. Can't wait to see TOMORROW!

Karyn said...

Glad you had fun! You are brave taking all 3 on a boat! Way to go!

Mad Queen said...

Looks super fun! Your mother-in-laws home has always looked so dreamy.... good times!

Erin said...

What fun. I cant wait to back there someday! The girls looked like they loved it too. Canoeing sounds like a ball and it looked like so much fun. Im glad you were able to make it out here too it was fun to see you guys. Im already wanting to make new plans to get together.