Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Grove



















2 weekends ago we loaded up the family and headed for "the grove" in Glenview. Why I had never heard of this place before remains to be answered! We all had a really fun time wandering the trails taking while in all kinds of nature. We saw deer, ducks, turkeys, fish, Teepee's...what more could you ask for on a nature walk! Inside the visitors center there was a fun display of all kinds of critters both alive and stuffed. The live turtle pool was a huge hit as were the snakes...yikes.



The girls had a blast exploring everywhere, collecting treasures along the way. Here are some highlight photos from the day.....I only took about a million that day so here are my favorites. (I could tell that even Annaliese was annoyed with all my picture taking!)


4 comments:

The Texas Links said...

How fun! And what cute pics. Maybe next time we come to Chicago we'll take in "The Grove". Sounds like our kind of place. What a threesome of little honeys! Love all ya'll!

terica said...

SO cute! They are just so adorable. They almost all look the same age! I love their little outfits. Looks like you had a fun day. We love that place. They are just so cute and look to be very best friends. I love that! Miss you all!

Erin said...

I love the holding hands picture of you and the twins. SO great. It looks like they just like being outside. good continue to take a million pictures

Shannon said...

There is something so precious about kids enjoying nature. I love the shot of Kerm and his little girls.