Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Chocolate


Happy Halloween!!! Trick or treating was such fun this year! The girls loved it! On the topic of Chocolate I have this to say....Every single house on the block that we took the children to were passing out chocolate! Yes, some little mini bars.... but many full blown king size candy bars....lots of Snickers, Reece's & M&M's. Ouch! I've got to get rid of this stuff but I feel bad throwing it all away! It's one thing to throw away Dum Dums and another to throw away a perfectly huge and delicious Snickers bar! Snickers were my favorite back in the day...I would eat one every single day! Those days of high metabolism are gone and these thigh thickeners must go before I devour them all (and babies don't eat chocolate at least mine don't)! Diet starts tomorrow, getting ready for the all the over indulgences of the holidays ahead! Oh, I feel sick and gross.

By the way...I think our house was one of the only houses that was passing out Costco Cheapie- Sweetarts, Nerds and Tootsie Rolls. The kids would see what we had to offer and say "Nerds, My favorite, can I have two?" Have all you want....please take it all- I have no self control even with the non chocolate stuff! To the dumpster it goes- the rats will be fat and happy tonight!

3 comments:

Mad Queen said...

In Indiana we did trick-or-treating at the dorms and discovered the same thing... all large nice candy bars... not good for the mommies who are home all day with the halloween candy. I gave loads away.

carrie said...

oh Allison although I totally understand the issue of chocolate during this time. Please, whatever you do, don't throw it away. That would be one of the saddest things ever.

Alison said...

I found a safe place for all our booty....rest assured it went to a good home!