Friday, February 27, 2015

Birthdays!

So I have failed!  Birthdays have come and gone and so I will post pictures and that will have to do.  But I will say this….the birthdays were happy and that is true success.

Addie and Avrei turned 9.  They had a party at the house.  A puppy party!  The kids came over right after school and they had "puppy snacks" then they got to pick a puppy dog out and decorate a little dog house.  I think everyone had a great time.  It was simple and so much fun.





For Annaliese's birthday we were in Massachusetts.  It was her 11th.  Eleventh!  She wanted to shop at her favorite antique shop which we did.  We also took her out to Klem's to pick out some Bryer Horses.  I think she was in heaven.  We ended the day at Friendly's for dinner and ice cream.  Now that is my kind of birthday!






No comments: