Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Erin and Miles Visit!

Hurray for sisters!  I have the best one out there I think!  Erin came to hang out with us for the week just because!  Kermit was out of town and Romney was crazy busy with a class he is taking so why not?!  We had a blast!  We had so much fun staying up way too late laughing and visiting.  It didn't even matter that much of her visit we were were in single digits or colder.  Her little Miles warmed right up and had the girls loving every minute.  Here are some pictures with some highlights.  Can't wait to do it again!  And soon! Love you Erin!



 My girls are all huge Miles fans as you can see.  They played with him non-stop from the moment they got home from school until bedtime.  Erin laughed saying that Miles didn't have to lift a finger all week!  They even fed him!  He is such a cute little guy! I love him and am so glad he's my nephew!




No comments: