Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Avrie and Adeline's Baptism

Avrie and Adeline on their baptism day
November 23, 2013
What an awesome weekend we had! These two have been so excited to be baptized and the day finally came!

My parents and Kermit's brother Kimmel came out to be with them on their special day.  It really was a perfect day.  We had a sweet program.  My mom and I spoke on baptism and the holy ghost.  Annaliese joined Avrie and Addie singing "Rainbows" and were accompanied by our friend who plays violin.  It was so sweet.  I love to hear them sing!   Avrie wanted to be baptized first so Adeline got to be confirmed first.  Both confirmations were beautiful.  They really looked like angels.  Just sweet and beautiful as could be.  I truly felt the love Heavenly Father has for these two and I think all that were there did too.

We had so many people come out and support us.  The Relief Society room was packed.  They have amazing primary leaders and teachers and ward members that were there.  Also they invited a few of their friends to come from school.  Mia and Stella were there with their parents.  I'm proud of Avrie and Addie for wanting to share their special day with their friends.  It was a perfect day all around and one I hope they'll never forget.  I know I won't.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations girls! I'm so proud of you!