Wednesday, June 2, 2010

March Madness 2010


We celebrated Kermit's birthday with style this year! He blew out 45 big ones with all the girls gathered round to witness. His favorite gift (or maybe our favorite) was the pack of sticky mustaches! All the pics I took were on my phone....why do I do that? They just don't turn out. Luckily my parents were in town and snapped a few with a real camera. THANKS DAD!

I really need to just catch up on this blog. Too much time has lapsed and I'm drawing blanks. This much I do know.....Kermit had an awesome birthday! I have a picture to prove it!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Hey guys! I loved looking at ya'lls blog. We now live in Missoula, MT with Joe and Elayna Hylton and I just found out that you guys were in the same ward in Chicago. Email me sometime I would love to see more pics of you guys. mchood5@yahoo.com
Leigh Anne :)

The Texas Links said...

Lovethe Staches Ali! Kermit may have a future in posing as the monopoly money guy.