Wednesday, June 2, 2010

April 2010






Let's see.... a few pictures from my phone to share. It was a beautiful April. Easter was a warm day here which NEVER happens. I loved that we had General Conference on Easter. I wish it could be like that every year. I loved staying home with the girls hunting for eggs. I loved hearing wonderful messages and talks! It truly was a day centered around family and the peace that comes with Easter. A perfect day!


(I think I have some other pics taken with our good camera...stay tuned...they may turn up yet!)

2 comments:

Jeff's BLOG said...

"Survival but continued fighting in the heart and soul; writing is sitting their trial" is the babblefish translation of the first comment.... chinese. one never knows who's reading what!
Fun posting. hope to see you this summer.

Alison said...

Thanks for the translation! I was hoping it would tell my fortune.