Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flowers & Signs Annaliese Style


The other day Annaliese asked me to take her picture with these flowers that I brought home from Enrichment Night. =)
She loves flowers. Every time we go to costco she asks if we can buy flowers. I usually say, "maybe next time...." I really should buy flowers more often. Look how happy they made her. I think I will say yes next time.


Annaliese has been a busy sign maker lately. See if you can decode these messages. Answers in comments.











7 comments:

Alison said...

Answers:
"Please don't talk to me." I think she was working on some art at the time and obviously didn't want to be disturbed.

"No Being So Naughty." This was on the fridge. I think as a reminder to be nicer to mom.

"Avrie's Place."
"Jail."

These last two signs were posted together on the Study doors. She was just trying to help me out I think. (Avrie was going through a lot of time outs at the time.)

Erin said...

NO being snotty is how i read it-its my favorite. I also could decode avries place! Fun fun!

Karen said...

I got them all, except I thought the one said "No being snotty!" I guess she wouldn't use that word, would she? Those are too cute!!

The Texas Links said...

I love these--especially "Please don't talk to me." Maybe the little girls will read early because their big sister keeps putting signs everywhere. Funny...

kir said...

I just love kid-spelling and kid-artwork and kid-cleverness, totally fun!!

Jeana said...

Those signs are so cute! I love it! I'm so sorry about your mouse/rat! it seriously grossed me out! I hate creepy crawly things like that ewe! one time I reached in the dog food before school when I was younger and picked one up on accident! I screamed threw it against the wall and scrubbed my hands for a very very long time!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Cute!