Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mama said there'd be days like this...

Well I haven't been good at keeping up with the blog lately. I guess the reason is, I've just been too tired. My three little darlings are terrible sleepers at night, which means Kermit and I also get terrible sleep. Add to the mix the fact that one of the kids has been a little stinker lately and there you have it, one tired mom that is too dead to the world to blog about anything.

Lucky for me last night was a full TEN hour sleep night! Yes, TEN lovely, blissful, uninterrupted hours of sleep. Yea me! Yea girls! Woohoo! =) I am a new woman! Add to that the fact that Avrie had a great day and I am even more thrilled to be blogging! Uh oh, it's 9:45pm and I think I hear my 3 little darlings. They are still awake, now one is screaming. Gotta go! Hopefully I'll be back soon with some great stories to share...and I've got some cute ones!

3 comments:

Jeana said...

wow! 10 hours? I don't even know what that feels like! the most I've had in months consistently is 6! That's on a good night. Sorry your so tired lately.. That's not fun at all. Hopefully you'll have another 8-10 hour night again soon!

Atkinsons said...

I'm with ya...Victoria has been teething/going through another growth spurt and waking up 4 times a night! It's exhausting!

Shannon said...

Yea for 10 hours of sleep. I might be able to get that much if I would just go to bed earlier. But I just love the quite time when both kids are sleeping. I always find things to do. Hope you are blessed with another good nights sleep tonight and can't wait to hear more stories with those little darlings.