Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!




It's back to school once again...my little baby is turning into a big girl right before my eyes and I'm freaking out a little. Look how big she looks! The haircut makes her look so much older...like 6 or something! NOOOOO! She's only 4 and the cutest age ever. Please don't grow anymore.

She did great on her first day back. She has her same teacher again this year. Many of the same kids are in her class again. She picked up right where she left off as if she hadn't been gone all summer. She goes three days a week this year, full day. I miss her.

3 comments:

Mad Queen said...

School is so good for kids... Jonas started today and even though you love them to pieces, you know they love to be at school, so it is okay to say goodbye for a few hours.

She looks darling in her school outfit!

The Texas Links said...

Absolutely, positively LOVE the hair! How cute is she? She looks completely delighted to be in school. YEAH!! I love school. I've gotten so much done just in the one week the kids have gone back. Anyway--she looks so cute and looks like a big school girl. Give her a hug!

Rose said...

She is beautiful!! She's 4? That is my absolute favorite age....so fun. Emma is 4 soon to be 5. She starts pre-school next week. Love that age for so many reasons!! So sweet!