Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lately with Adeline...


New Tricks by Adeline
2007/08/10 - Yippee! The past three days she has been calling me Mommy! Kermit continues to be Daddy- this is good!
2007/07/29 - Love her little personality coming through even more! She is turning into a 2 year old right in front of my eyes. Is still very sweet but has been working on her two year old "NO!" She should have it down perfectly in no time- probably before she's two!
2007/07/29 - I'm so proud of Addie! She did perfectly at her developmental evaluation. She is right where she ought to be for her adjusted age! Yeah Addie! 24 lbs. 33.75 inches!
2007/07/29 - I think we've figured out why she's callling me dada instead of mama. (She calls kermit daddy). She loves the letter D and is substituting it for other sounds. If you listen to her talk you can here her use D a lot. Very interesting. I think the speech therapist at her developmental evaluation is on to something. Wierd though because she used to call us both Mama. I loved the way she would say it too.
2007/07/22 - This girl loves shoes! Will try on every pair in the house and walk around for awhile. Grabs a purse and says "bye bye". Cracks me up!
2007/07/22 - This girl is a funny little thief! Watch out for her- she likes to be persued - I think that's why she likes to swipe things - so she can be chased!
2007/07/22 - Her words are coming along. She says "alleiese" for Annaliese. "flyfly" for butterfly. Animal sounds for animals. "shoes, ball, beebies (blueberries- her favorite), hotgog" ...all the important words. =) (I think I counted over 25 the other day 7/29)
2007/07/22 - "Dada, dada" - now both Kermit and I are dada. Funny!
2007/06/19 - Such a good cuddler! Will lay her head on your shoulder and pat your back. She might even say "huuug..." Too sweet!
2007/06/18 - Very adventurous eater. She'll try anything and loves fruit and vegetable! Avrie on the other hand...loves meat and bread only. Funny girls and so different from each other!
2007/06/18 - Took a tumble down the back porch stairs last week. Ouch! Bruises and scrapes all over. She is much more careful to turn around and go down backwards crawling.
2007/06/18 - Sweet as ever! Her words increasing as well. Still uses a lot of jabbering but occasionally I'll hear what sounds like possibly a sentence. She loves kisses! "Ummah" she says!
2007/06/18 - Really loves to color! I'll save a picture she "drew", nearly entire page is full of marks of all colors! An artist in the making!
2007//08/10 - Hurray! The last three days she has called me Mommy! Kermit is still daddy- that's good!

No comments: