Friday, August 24, 2007

How much is that doggy....


Last Saturday we came across a family selling their little shihtzu puppies in Lincoln Park! So cute! Annaliese was just in heaven holding the little puppies and patting them. My heart melted watching her and I just had to snap some pictures. She LOVES dogs. Some of her cousins have dogs that she loves to play with when we visit and talks about often (Kiko, Weezer in CA and Sniffs in MA). She's also been telling me for some time now, "Next week I'm going to get a real dog." Next week... huh...these dogs in the park nearly had me sold I'll admit but it won't be for a few years yet. So so sorry dear. I truly am.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Alli keeps telling me we're getting a dog too. I think we are on the same time frame as you... in a few years when she can take care of it. :)

Shannon said...

What a cute little puppy. I second your vote for waiting a while. Having a dog complicates life. You already have your hands full...changing the subject when do we get to see you guys again? We miss you.

Erin said...

WHat a mean mom!!!!~ BOOOOOO!!!! SHe looks darling holding that puppy. I love her quote. Next week huh? SO cute. I just love her. BUt that dog would be loved and chased and in a very small backyard. I have much to catch you up on I will call you,.

The Texas Links said...

I thought that while I was reading this that you were going to say you got it for her. How cute!! How could you resist???