Sunday, July 29, 2007

Who's that? What's he doing?








Yep, that's Kerm! Working like a mad man! Loving every minute of it! We spent 10 days in Princeton, MA at his mother's farm house over the fourth of July holiday. Every morning Kermit was up before sunrise clearing fields of overgrown bushes, brambles, weeds, etc. - quitting after sunset. He cleared an entire field and took down dozens of scrubby trees in hopes that the surrounding ones will have less competition and really take off and get huge. He LOVED loved LOVED it! We're hoping to go back for a quick weekend of more chainsaw fun before summer closes.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Nice hard working man! Doesnt not sound like fun for me I know that I wouldnt love LOVE LOVE that. But Im glad he does.

Erin said...

Hey ali is the book Eclipse the "rage" out there? I am thinking I am going to buy it and dive in with the rest of the world