Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Jumping back in! Happy 4th birthday to my baby!

Wow! I'm feeling a bit guilty for not keeping this up for the past few years.  I was just thinking the other day that I really really REALLY need to get back into this.  Last month Althea turned 4 and she was as cute as can be and I'm already starting to forget some of the cute things she did.  It makes me sad.  So here we go!
Happy 4th to my baby love!
The night before her birthday we tied a balloon with a happy face on it to her crib.  When she woke up she was so happy.  All morning long she skipped around the house chanting that it was her birthday.  We had some workmen here finishing up some stuff on the house and that didn't stop her.  She was just so happy.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Skipping everywhere she went.  What a happy day!

She got a crown at her preschool class.  She was very proud of it.  In the evening we had chocolate cake and ice cream (oh and pizza for dinner....her request was that it be pepperoni, not the vegetable kind I made a few days prior...lol!)  For gifts we got her the little pink kitchen that the older girls had when they were little.  I got her all new play dishes and some play food to go with it.  She got play-doh which she loves of course.  Her favorite gift though I'd have to say was her Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo plush toys.  Althea loves the movie and has been pretending to be Dumbo and wants me to pretend to be the mother and gets mad at me because I sing "Baby Mine" all wrong.  (I'm singing it right but to her I'm doing something wrong?)  She adores these and has been sleeping with them every night. 

One thing is certain...this girl is loved!  She's got us all wrapped around her little finger!  Happy birthday sweet four year old.

No comments: