Friday, May 21, 2010

January 2010 Hightlights


So here is a fun thing that happened with us in January. We moved all three girls to the back room! For months all three were in the smaller middle room. Annaliese on her bed, Avrie and Addie traded off sleeping on a floor mat and the crib. Yes, we had four year olds in cribs. (Eyeball roll, I know.) They seriously are the most wiggly sleepers ever! Whoever was on a mat on the floor would end up under Annaliese's bed by morning. They seriously needed the rails that the crib gave them. Now that it has been a few months in the big girl beds, I am happy to report that they no longer fall out of bed. The cribs have been dismantled and are now being stored down in the basement. AND...look at this cute room! I love it! They love it too. Annaliese's old room is now "the visitor room." So if you want to come visit us....we have a room just for you! Come soon!
Also another fun January 2010 HIGHLIGHT was a visit from my sister Erin! Did I take any pictures? No. Erin, did you take any? (I thought that we took one at the airport before you left but I can't seem to find it. Lame.) ANYWAY, I always love it when Erin comes. The very night she arrived the twins decided to get the flu. Lovely. We each took care of one of them through the night keeping the barf bowls at the ready. Welcome to Chicago Erin! Luckily nobody else got it. The rest of the visit was delightful. We just had fun visiting and being together. I love that girl! Come again...the room is ready for you (and we'll try not to get the flu)! =)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I LOVE what you did with this room. It is so beautiful and perfect for your little angels. Well done!

Erin said...

I love love love those beds. they look darling! its a great back bedroom too. And for the record I'd fly out to hold a throw up bowl for those girls anytime! Im glad i was able to be there. Im really glad we didnt get sick either!