Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dancing Queens

I signed the girls up for their first dance class. It's a combination tap/ballet/tumbling class, 20 minutes of each. They pretty much LOVE it!

This clip was taken right after their first class when we got home. Makes me laugh out loud every time. They are dancing queens for sure! Enjoy!





The girls call their leotard and tights...their "costumes". Avrie chose a black costume because it's her new fav color. Addie chose the pink with a skirt and has it on everyday at some point. Annaliese wasn't with us when we went shopping so her sisters chose for her. She likes what they picked. Pink, no skirt.

After our second class Avrie accidentally came home with two left tap shoes, one two sizes too small. Obviously we learned quickly that names written big and bold in shoes is important. We have not found her right shoe yet....but somebody in her class has it I'm sure. She has been a good sport wearing her ballet shoes for tap class until the mystery of the missing tap shoe is solved.

The class is for 4-6 year olds. Annaliese is the only 6 year old and is a full head taller than all the other girls! There is one five year old, her friend from church...the rest are four year olds. She doesn't mind though. She gets along just fine with 4 year olds. =)

I think this class is perfect for these girls! They are loving it!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

those girls of yours are so precious, and I see a bright future in dancing ahead of them!

Jeff's BLOG said...

too cool. I took shots of the kids w-a-y too soon!

Erin said...

DYING HERE!!! That is sooooo funny. Annaliese in the very beginning twirling in the back ground is hysterical. Avries headband and moves are classic. And addies hand movement with leg kicks are priceless. I watched it over and over laughing. its that good. I just love those girls. I cant wait to see them dance in person.

Karyn said...

Adorable! I love their moves!

kthom said...

That is some goooood stuff! I love the headband:) Isn't it fun having darling kids?!! XO

The Texas Links said...

HI-LARIOUS.