Saturday, June 6, 2009

City Escape


Today Kermit and I took the kids to one of our favorite places, the Garfield Park Conservatory. We did something new and ventured outside to check out the gardens there. The girls had so much fun exploring the different paths & picking clover puffs (and flowers..oops). Their favorite part was running and playing hide and seek in the tall grasses. We spent a good couple of hours letting the kids run around and just play. Kermit and I loved watching them play and dreamed about landscaping Princeton similarly someday. This place is such a great hidden gem in the city. Who knew!







8 comments:

Erin said...

Girl I am proud of you!! A new post. Good work. I love avries manditory headband!!!! It looks like they loved being out in the open running around. What cute girls. Oh how i miss them. Come visit us!!!

Elena said...

Annaliese looks so grown up in that first picture! Sounds like you guys had a fun outing. :)

kir said...

Good stuff, Ali--such cute little King sisters!!
-Kir

Nannette said...

I miss the pretty green summers in Chicago, it really is nice with everything green. Your girls are so pretty, its fun to read about them.

Shannon said...

What a great place to spend the day. Your girls are cuter then ever.

The Texas Links said...

Wow. Your girls are growing up! What happened?! We have got to get our kids together more often.

terica said...

How darling are your girls! I can't stand it, I need them! Hope you are all doing well. We are planning on a Chicago trip in August and really hope to see you! Did you by chance get my email about the pickle recipe??? Miss you!

Mad Queen said...

What.... they are not in matching outfits... who are you and what have you done to my Alison's blog? I am going to report you :).