Monday, June 18, 2007

Lately with Annaliese.....


2007/06/08 - This girl is a storyteller! She will line up her toys either make up stories that her toys act out or she retells her favoites using toys as props. Make Way for Ducklings, The Three Bears and The Three Pigs are retold often!
2007/06/08 - New favorites this month- rhyming. She will look at pictures in a book and try to think of all the words that rhymn with it. She always starts with "L". Example Tree rhymns with Lee, or Match rhymns with Latch, or Dish rhymns with Lish. Haha!
2007/06/08 - Loves playing with "new" toys - vintage fisher price circus train (she calls Casey Jr.) that I got on ebay. She also loves her plastic herd of cows that I got second hand. She likes to tell the story of Ferdinand the Bull! It's adorable!
2007/04/15 - All of a sudden Annaliese has decided wearing clothes is optional! I turn around this afternoon to a completely naked little girl running past me! "Where are your clothes?" I ask. She points across the room and keeps running. She really got mad when I insisted she at least put on a pull up and a shirt! It's too cold to streak!
2007/04 - "STOP! Mom STOP!!!! A Stop Sign!" "S-T-O-P Spells Stop!" A few phrases I hear a dozen times every time we get in the car. Aslo loves to warn me 3 blocks in advance that the light ahead is red and that I need to Stop! I keep exlaining that I can keep driving until I get to the light...it just hasn't sunk in yet.
2007/03 - Getting better about not twirling her hair...don't want to jinx anything!
2007/02 - Potty Training Success!
2007/02 - Hair twirling habbit she's had since birth backfires! Her hair is now thick enough to knot up! So what to do with a big knot, but yank it out by the root! My poor baby has a bald spot on the side of her head!

2 comments:

The Christexans said...

Today Elsa asked to have pigtails like Annaliese. She's a beauty!

Erin said...

Ali this picture is a little Caden. Im seein the family gene pool comin togeher. I love being her auntie.