Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sisters

It's been a tradition ever since I was in college and my sister Erin was in Jr. High that she would come visit me where ever I live and spend a week. Despite our 9 year age difference we always have had the very best times together and are best pals. We'll usually do a mix of touristy stuff, shopping and just hanging out talking. In the evenings we'll watch favorite movies or play card games. This year was no exception! Erin came and spent a week with us in February. Fun fun times! Though I'm afraid that this year (and last) may have been more like nanny duty for her with all these little babies about! But luckily she loves these girls as much as I do! (In fact if Kermit and I die, guess who gets our girls!) I wish so much that we could live closer to each other! Maybe someday? I hope. This picture was taken just after Annaliese's Birthday party. As you can tell the three little ones weren't exactly excited to be photographed. But all three sisters, they LOVE their Auntie Erin! And so does their mom!

No comments: